Suzanne’s leadership as Co-Founder, Chief Evangelist Officer of Bandura as well as Chairperson for TechGuard Security is exemplified by numerous honors including Women Entrepreneur Award 2009, National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Public Policy Advocate of the Year Award; Distinguished Woman Business Owner; Missouri Regional Top 50 Company; SBA Small Business Team of the Year for the Eastern Missouri Region; St. Louis Economic Council Entrepreneurial Company of the year; and Maryland IT Incubator Company of the Year.
Bandura Technology development stemmed from TechGuard’s work as a trusted cyber security advisor to the Department of Defense and the desire to make advanced cyber security easier to manage. Initially developed in collaboration with and utilization for protecting our nation’s critical military cyber infrastructure, Bandura’s PoliWall® TIG™ technology spun out of TechGuard as an advanced cyber security platform to protect critical IT infrastructure. Under Suzanne’s leadership, Bandura Systems has further expanded capabilities to address the cyber security needs of highly regulated industries such as healthcare, finance, and energy as well as many others contending with PCI and data protection standards. In line with her original vision, Bandura technologies continue to be “so easy my mother can manage”.
Suzanne’s affiliations include:
- Founding member of the TechAmerica CxO Board
- Elected Chair of the Nanotechnology Consortium (NTEC) Board of Directors
- Board Member for the SBDC Advisory Board for the State of Missouri
- Past-President of the FBI’s InfraGard Board of Directors for the St. Louis Chapter
- Founding Member of the Women Impacting Public Policy group
- Founding member of the National Cyber Security Alliance in Washington D.C.