Bandura is seeking a web developer to join our team. Bandura, LLC created the fast, automated, U.S. Defense-tested PoliWall® security appliance. PoliWall® aggregates multiple sources of threat intelligence and processes more than 100 million IP threats ahead of the firewall at line speeds—dynamically updating and blocking threats to stop inbound attacks and outbound data leakage.
The candidate must have a passion for clean-coding and architecting high-functioning, scalable, full-stack solutions for web and mobile applications. This position will include:
- “front-end” (eg. Vue.JS) languages
- “back-end” languages (eg. Python)
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to create high-quality, stable, and secure solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Candidates should have 3+ years of hands-on web development experience.
- Develop and maintain new features for Bandura’s products.
- Solve problems as we scale up and grow our customer base.
- Work with various internal teams to integrate new and existing features.
- Staff regular on-call schedule for product support.
- US Citizenship (REQUIRED)
- Production experience with the following:
- Vue.JS, Angular, or React
- Python (Flask) and Jinja
- REST APIs
- Git version control
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
- An excitement to continue learning
- Experience writing and shipping code with a modern web application framework (Flask, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Excellent command of modern web browsers
- Comfortable on a command line in a Linux environment. (Many of us work on Mac OS X.)
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- DevOps skill sets
- Experience with databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Experience with the Go programing language
- Understanding of cloud computing environments (eg. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Cloud)
- Experience with containers (eg. Docker and Kubernetes)
- REST API Design