Bandura is seeking to hire DevOps Engineer who has rich experience in cloud technologies in varied environments, including, but not limited to, Google Cloud and AWS. If you are passionate about everything cloud, believe deeply in automating solutions, and enjoy contributing to best of breed technologies, we should talk.
Bandura, LLC created the fast, automated, U.S. Defense-tested PoliWall® security appliance. PoliWall® aggregates multiple sources of threat intelligence and processes more than 100 million IP threats ahead of the firewall at line speeds—dynamically updating and blocking threats to stop inbound attacks and outbound data leakage.
The engineer will create cloud formation templates to build Google Cloud services that support our custom Python and GoLang / Vue.JS applications. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to create high-quality, stable, and secure solutions. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Candidates should have 2+ years of hands-on DevOps Engineer experience.
- Create cloud templates on Google Cloud and AWS
- Create Docker containers for various deployments of our products on VM and cloud architectures
- Manage our production cloud applications on Google Cloud
- Coordinate and test firmware releases
- US Citizenship (REQUIRED)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Cloud, Google Cloud, and VMWare
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use MongoDB)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, and GoLang)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability